– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
80s One Piece Shorts Romper Jumpsuit Jumper GALACTIC Geometric 100% Cotton M87 mint&berry Aline Skirt, Women's, Size 10, White size DE 389 FASHION Farel Blouse sz XL NEW 77.6090s Heart Print Midi Skirt Par Bias Cut Slip On Naomi Vintage Style Realisation
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
9439-2 Trina Turk Women's Macrame Mix One Piece Swimsuit, Multi Multi, 12, 160
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
A BATHING APE Jumpsuits & Rompers 499096 bluee XXS
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
A golde New Jumpsuit In Size SmallA Pea In The Pod Maternity Embellished Blouse White SA. Byer Women's Young Woman's Teen Career and Dress Pant, - Choose SZ colorA.L.C. Annex Dress Pink 4
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
A.L.C. Womens Avalon Mini Skirt, 4A.P.C. Pants 401143 bluee SA.P.C. Women's Shorts Half Pants Short Pants 36 Denim Indigo Cotton Stylish F S
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
A17Body Flirt Lace Bodice JumpsuitMaple Red Size RRP .99Abahouse devinette Pants 132378 Green 36Abbigliamento hot sexy sensuale tuta nera catene decorative uy 18170
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | 7 For All Mankind womens jeans bluee denim light wash fade distress 24 1137? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
ABS by Allen Schwartz NEW bluee Women's Size 8 Abstract Dress Pants 350Acacia Swimwear Bahamas Mini Dress in Natural Size XL 150835ACCOSTAGES ENSEMBLE VESTE JUPE CHOCOLAT 44 size 4 valeur 430 euros NEUF
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Acne Flex Basement Jeans size 27 34 dunkelblue grey Neupreis 220,- EuroAcne Studios Escalader Stay black Femme size Du Jean 25 32Acne Studios Pleated Skirt, Size 38 UK10